• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My sick scotch

HotPeppas

Banned
So i recieved my plants a while back and threw them young plants out in full sun. The did get sun burnt but all but this one recovered. I kept waiting and waiting for it to bounce back but never did.

So today i dug it up and brought it inside for some TLC and to get out of full sun. What do you think disease? sun burnt still? or a complete stall on growth?

2012-07-08_17-43-40_610.jpg

Yea it was dropping and not growing any but not dying either. Had plenty of root growth when i dug er up

New leaves do look good i hope it pulls through!

Potting up always helps the growth take off! At that stage of growth it's best to have them by a sunny window. If you think it's sunburn, then reduce the amount of sunlight it gets by the sunny window. Did you harden the plant off correctly to begin with?

Did you read the original post lol?

I had planted 6 plants all this size. They alk got sunburnt and all recovered bu this. This has really not grown at all where the other 5 are good bushes now

If me bringing it inside wont help then im going to just assume its stunted

Did you read the original post lol?

I had planted 6 plants all this size. They alk got sunburnt and all recovered bu this. This has really not grown at all where the other 5 are good bushes now

If me bringing it inside wont help then im going to just assume its stunted

No, I didnt read the original post, if you do what I recommended it will help, I assure you!

Back