• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my small collection of plants.

well i have a total of 12 plants, 10 'pino's 1 unknown/speculated chilie. and 1 cayenne plant.

top to bottom cayenne, unknown, and 'pino
Picture334.jpg

a closer ver of the unknown. 3 pods comeing
Picture337.jpg

a closer vr of my cayenne. i have about 6-7 pods comeing on this plant. and the TP roll is like a jiffy pot im trying to make an in-door Serrano plant.
Picture338.jpg

one of my 3 pino pots. it has 2 plants in it and each plant has about 4-5 pods on it.
Picture340.jpg

i live in manitoba.

i'v only got one more pot that is biger than the ones i have already. perhaps i could chuck the pino's into the garden if i have to.

Plants look great. I had a few about the same size as your and put them in bigger pots and wow what a difference that made. Seems like in the 4 weeks after the change they have doubled in size and I get 2-3 fruit from the Cayenne daily.

I say the ones you have are plenty big. There was even a post on here where people said plants really take off in growth once roots hit the side of the pot. At the moment those pots are plenty big for those peppers. Also You only have about 2 more months at the the most before frost. We aren't that lucky like the people in the south where they can grow almost all year outside.

chillilover said:
This cayenne was in an 8 inch pot and was over 3 feet with tons of fruit.
008-2.jpg

And look at the leaves, not very good color and wilted. It may have a bunch of peppers but it doesn't look happy. (No offense)

Nice next year you will have more pots & more plants one you see how nice is to have bunch different variety & heat wise you will love it.

Back