• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce my unboxing of THSC sauces.

well as its finaly here which is awesome.
my vid of me unboxing.

i did do a vid of naga sav but it dident turn out well so i'll be redoing it tomorow.

Yellow 7's are awesome and yes you should be scared! What exactly went wrong with the NagaSav vid? Did you look like a complete pussy running around in circles or what!! :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Yellow 7's are awesome and yes you should be scared! What exactly went wrong with the NagaSav vid? Did you look like a complete pussy running around in circles or what!! :lol:
actualy no the vid was too long and i basicaly sat there saying "comon naga's" for about 3 minutes.... went on the 5 min break. came back... still no naga so had more.... no naga's went on another 5 min break still no naga's. i even tried shakeing it more.... so basicaly i was disapointed and made an ass of myself in that vid along with takeing too long.

N_FF said:
actualy no the vid was too long and i basicaly sat there saying "comon naga's" for about 3 minutes.... went on the 5 min break. came back... still no naga so had more.... no naga's went on another 5 min break still no naga's. i even tried shakeing it more.... so basicaly i was disapointed and made an ass of myself in that vid along with takeing too long.

Weird man, i have tried all of Neils NagaSavs. The first batch had medium heat and then he made his second batch with the aim to make it twice as hot, well he screwed up and made it four times as hot. His third and current batch is supposed to be six times as hot as his first batch and i can say that it is definantly hotter than his second batch.

I had a women who likes hot stuff have a tiny little bit on the end of her finger and she was cursing me for about 15 minutes. :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Weird man, i have tried all of Neils NagaSavs. The first batch had medium heat and then he made his second batch with the aim to make it twice as hot, well he screwed up and made it four times as hot. His third and current batch is supposed to be six times as hot as his first batch and i can say that it is definantly hotter than his second batch.

I had a women who likes hot stuff have a tiny little bit on the end of her finger and she was cursing me for about 15 minutes. :lol:

I think the part that leaked out was all the naga's.:)

I am assuming that this is the second batch of NagaSav and just can't quite get why NF didn't get the heat from the Nagas, i mean it is all made in one batch. It may be difficult to pick the Naga flavour out but you should definantly get the heat.

Novacastrian said:
I am assuming that this is the second batch of NagaSav and just can't quite get why NF didn't get the heat from the Nagas, i mean it is all made in one batch. It may be difficult to pick the Naga flavour out but you should definantly get the heat.

Isn't this the 3rd batch? The second was the limited edition with the first style label.

Hmmm, i may have my batches mixed up! I know for a fact that Neil has only just made another batch and it includes "pepper pepper". This must be the third batch and i must have just missed one!

You've got some great sauces there NFF, I'm surprised you don't find it hot. I've had 6 bottles of the quad strength NagaSav and they've all been hot. The Afterburner isn't exactly a face melter, but then it's not supposed to be, and the flavour of that one is fantastic.

yea dont know what happened i was soooo hopeing that it would leave me sweating and dooing the baboon hoot it says it was bottled in 06/2009 so duno what batch that would be. but aparenly neil just made another batch even hotter than the one i have..... have to buy a bottle of that if i have the funds.
asides from not getting my ass kicked by the naga's it is a fracken amazing sauce lovely taste consistancy is spot on i could put the stuff on everything.
oh yea and i dident skimp on the amount of the nagasav eather i had 1 3/4 spoon of doom sized servings. so next attempt ill actualy get inn the bottle and stir the shit out of it to make sure those naga's arent lurken in the bottom. i want it to melt my face indeeed.

um im just saying that the naga sav was about as hot as that smoked hab i ate. which wasent that bad. gave me hickups but nothing major.

i guess we will find out when i eat the yellow 7 neil gave me...

indeed. and aparenly my dad will be with me and turning the cam back on after the end of the test.....

well i did the second try on the naga sav video well it was about the same but i dident make an ass of myself this time so i guess ill be puting it up.... but i did mention that this bottle wasent up to full potancy.

Back