• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

mycorrhizae

Do you use it in your soil, garden, pots or whatever? Have you noticed a huge difference? If I add natural fertilizers and sometimes compost to my garden every year do I still need to add it in? I have never used it before. Which brand do you use if so?

I use it, some brand from amazon called Rooter's or something like that. I don't have any comparisons of plants growing with or without at the same time, but compared to how they were after this amount of time last year to this year...I'd say it makes a heck of a difference.

i am going to make a tea, using ancient forrest, molasses, mycogrow, and alfalfa meal and a hydro air pump to bubble the water and activate the good guys! . let brew for a few days then water your plants my dad swears by it with his roses and ganja plants! so i ma gonna try it on my peppers. google AACT

I use Extreme Gardening Mykos. I use it in the ground, pots and when starting seeds. Will be potting up some stuff this weekend, need to remember to take a picture of the root ball. The root balls are always massive and super hairy from the fungi, love the stuff.

I'm using it on a select few peppers for the first time this year. If I can remember who I got it from I'll be back. Supreme Growers Myco Blast!!

Back