• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naga is slow???

my naga's are full of flowers and tiny peppers that are about 3mm long but seem to be frozen in time ....
other plants like my jalapenos and cherry bombs are producing edible peppers in the time my naga's are growing 1mm at a time.
normal or am I just watching too close??

I just went back and checked the "First Ripe Naga" thread in the fun zone and I went from first pod on May 8 to ripe pod on June 6

Are they outside? Sometime they go true shock when they change light or if get cold when you take those babies out from the house that happen to me last year but after that they was fine.Some of those peppers are really hard to adjust on climate with all that weather change.

shayneyasinski said:
my naga's are full of flowers and tiny peppers that are about 3mm long but seem to be frozen in time ....
other plants like my jalapenos and cherry bombs are producing edible peppers in the time my naga's are growing 1mm at a time.
normal or am I just watching too close??

for what i've seen on my plants, all chinense pods grow up in double time related annuum; i have a 07 hybrid bhut jolokia that has about 20 little pods, and every time i look at them i think they are big (little) like the last time...
in the meanwhile some annuum grow up, flowering and make pods..

slowest plants of mine, are rocotos that grow up pods but do not change colors, in about two month

Your the guy with the greenhouses way beyond me mine is still on the small side too..Your best bet is to ask Potawie or AJ or one of the other users with more sucess

well I repotted it tday as I had wrote in my greenhouse book a few years ago that I had ran into this problem befor and it was due to the roots being too big for the pot....

Back