Naga Morich Concentrate

Coming soon, yet another new product from thechileman - Naga Morich Concentrate 'Pure Naga Pure Evil' :shocked:

These 45ml collectors glass jars contain no tomatoes, carrots,herbs or any other funny ingredients, just a little bit of apple viniger and a pinch of the finest french sea salt and lots and lots and lots of fresh Nagas :onfire:

Soon you will all be able to make you own Naga Sauces with this little baby!!

NagaConcentrate.jpg

I'll even ship these to the states providing the fumes make it past the customs sniffer dogs :cool:

I wonder how far this stuff goes, i.e. how many square miles of paint it'll remove?
oh the fun i could have with this stuff:hell: :think:

Mark,

How long does the concentrate last for refrigerated? I believe you stated your sauce lasts up to a year after opened.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Unopened pasterized jars/bottles last at least a year. On the bottle weve said consume within 1 month after opening to be on the safe side but I suspect if kept refrigerated they will last a lot lot longer.

Ive still got a prototype opened bottle of snakebite in the fridge from last year and its looks & smells fine and tastes fantastic.

If fact these sauces need a month or so to settle and ferment to bring out all the best flavours. The snakebite bottles have been maturing for 3 weeks now so they will be in there prime when released next week.

huvason said:
I definitely want some of this when I place my snakebite order. I cannot wait to try this stuff.

Unlike the snakebite, this will probably be a one off given the pain I went through to make it (see the worst day of my chilli life story on my growing blog)

darlochileman said:
Unlike the snakebite, this will probably be a one off given the pain I went through to make it (see the worst day of my chilli life story on my growing blog)

Then i'll take a bunch!

Back