• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Naga Morich Pod Test Video

Natalie joined me again for another primer video to get me back in reviewing shape before the pods from Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders arrive.  Of course she stole the show.  

I've done a quick opening sequence and "credits screen" for my reviews.  Nothing fancy.  Let me know what you think.

As for the pod, it was your prototypical Naga Morich.  Intense "Chinense" flavor and low end superhot heat.  If you don't like the flavor of Bhuts, then you would like Naga Morich.  As for myself, I'm quite fond of that flavor.

I'll be starting to incorporate a scale of 1 - 10 with my reviews to guage heat and taste.  A 10 means it's the hottest I've ever had.  If I find one that surpasses my previous hottest, I'll just start adding "+" signs to it.

Heat: 7
Taste: 8

http://youtu.be/kVntM37ZDmQ

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I am going to print up a t-shirt for your daughter land have her as free advertisement!  :dance:

Haha, Natalie would love that.  However, I don't know if she will join me for the serious reviews.  As you can see, with my girls around, it can get pretty distracting.  For pod tests from companies, I was just going to go solo.

compmodder26 said:
Natalie joined me again for another primer video to get me back in reviewing shape before the pods from Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders arrive.  Of course she stole the show.  

I've done a quick opening sequence and "credits screen" for my reviews.  Nothing fancy.  Let me know what you think.

As for the pod, it was your prototypical Naga Morich.  Intense "Chinense" flavor and low end superhot heat.  If you don't like the flavor of Bhuts, then you would like Naga Morich.  As for myself, I'm quite fond of that flavor.

I'll be starting to incorporate a scale of 1 - 10 with my reviews to guage heat and taste.  A 10 means it's the hottest I've ever had.  If I find one that surpasses my previous hottest, I'll just start adding "+" signs to it.

Heat: 7
Taste: 8

oh no a brony.

Brian, your tolerance is crazy high for not reviewing superhots for so long.
It was like a breeze on a afternoon sailboat for you. Excellent job! Nice to see your little sidekick co. star in there. Apparently the smell was overwhelming to her Lol. Glad the pod was good to eat.

Back