• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness 2010 garden tour

Nice pods you have growing.

4 nights in a row of heavy frost wiped out my garden.

PS. The pod I promised you is almost ready, will ship soon.

Those plants dwarf the ones I grew this year. Great looking garden! I feel your pain waiting for them to ripen. My chocolate Bhuts took like 50 day to ripen. They just sat there green ... green ... green . then finally. You definitely know your container gardening. I will be hitting you up for your foliar feeding program next spring. How many plants do you think you are going to grow next year?

thanks wayright! sorry about the camera shaking. i lost my footing during the video. thanks silver surfer! the 7pod brown seeds are dry. i 'll get some to you in the next few days! thanks judy! i'm sure it's nothing compared to your garden but next season i'll step up! thanks alpheon! it took forever to get pods but it ended well. the red 7s are soooo hot! thanks mike. just go to spray n grow.com . get the three part system. it's easy and the most effective ferts i've ever used. as far as number of plants i'm not sure yet. i had 20 this year and i'll overwinter those. especially the savannh 7pods. i'm gonna put the video of the round savannah 7pod on this thread in a little while. can't wait til you test the wavy one! thanks contour! it was a fun year. thanks lazy! where are your vid's??????? you can't retire now! it's too soon man!

thanks wayright! sorry about the camera shaking. i lost my footing during the video. thanks silver surfer! the 7pod brown seeds are dry. i 'll get some to you in the next few days! thanks judy! i'm sure it's nothing compared to your garden but next season i'll step up! thanks alpheon! it took forever to get pods but it ended well. the red 7s are soooo hot! thanks mike. just go to spray n grow.com . get the three part system. it's easy and the most effective ferts i've ever used. as far as number of plants i'm not sure yet. i had 20 this year and i'll overwinter those. especially the savannh 7pods. i'm gonna put the video of the round savannah 7pod on this thread in a little while. can't wait til you test the wavy one! thanks contour! it was a fun year. thanks lazy! where are your vid's??????? you can't retire now! it's too soon man!

Savannah 7 on it's way down the hatch... Still looks super fresh.

Wow, that was hot Ed! Tons of placenta and as hot as anything I have had. You sure took advantage of those 100+ temps. Very nice flavor. You can taste the Red 7 in it but also something else in it that was fresh and really made it enjoyable. (I am guessing Naga Morich due to shape, but could also be a scorpion as the aftertaste was similar to the scorpion.) It was nice and balanced and easy to eat down to the last little piece (usually the last little heavy placenta piece does not taste as good and you have to force it down. It was the first chile I have had where the pain hit instantly(even if it was just a little). I often eat a chile and feel a rush of vapor and the choking taste of the capsicum but not pain. This one actually gave my tongue pins and needles on contact. (It did go away after about 15 seconds but then came back with a vengeance 2 minutes later) Looking forward to seeing what pops out of the ground next year with these. That dog of your is hilarious, he could eat a whole thanksgiving turkey in one sitting but looked at you like he was a teddy bear sitting on my sons bed. (Looks like the dog was thinking “Don’t even think about making me eat another one of those peppers daddy”) LOL

Oh, video is already on Youtube, but will try and post it up hee tonight with Buddy's Naga Cross.

thanks for waching sci! i lost my footing over by the scorpions. that's what caused the shakiness. sorry! it happens! i had 20plants this year. will have quite a few more next season. i've got every strain i wanted for next year and some i didn't even know i wanted. it will be a jungle next season.

thanks mike! gotta get that video on this website! i'm glad you were the first to test it. since i grew it i could do a test and brag about it but that would lead to lots of speculation since bosland will probably never test it. but with other people testing it that holds water! that's fine with me! i have eaten one whole. i put it up there with scorpion and 7pod brown. not sure of the order since all 3 strains hurt sooo bad! thanks for being the guinea pig mike!LOL.

Back