• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness does first peppertest of the season

I've been itching to do a neil style test so i pulled off a red savina and gave it a go. it was pretty hot and i'm out of practice but it was fun nonetheless. if anyone wants to see my suffering go to "nagacanario eats a red savina habanero" on youtube. i'd put it on this website but i accidentally dropped the S bomb a few times. you know the one that ryhmes with wit. anyway i don't want to get in trouble since i'm new here and i don't know how they feel about that here.... but i'd like to know what you all think. any comments here or there would be appreciated. take care all.

But I dug the vid. For some reason I had a vision of Steven Seagal. lol. But honestly what else is there to say after eating a whole Savina? "Shit it's hot", is a good one imo.

thanks for wathching southern yooper. the mornings not rough like i though it would be. the next ones are gonna be a little harder but it's a start.

You did good! And I'd encourage you to post a link. You've already said that there's an"s" word in there a couple times, but it's not bad, not like one I posted of a late night jolokia episode. ;)

Besides the burps are funny, in a gross kind of way. LOL

Good Job! And just think, they're only gonna get HOTTER! :mouthonfire:

You did good! And I'd encourage you to post a link. You've already said that there's an"s" word in there a couple times, but it's not bad, not like one I posted of a late night jolokia episode. ;)

Besides the burps are funny, in a gross kind of way. LOL

Good Job! And just think, they're only gonna get HOTTER! :mouthonfire:

thankyou salsalady sorry for the burps. that was kinda beyond my control. i tried to keep the gross factor to a minimum but when your body says " what did you just do to me? all bets are off!

I think you did great. Those are hot buggers, no doubt! You kept your composure very well. congrats!
Cant wait to see more!

thanks madhatter! i appreciate you checking it out. it was fun and i'm kinda looking forward to the other peppers. i thought these would be a little sweet but it was just intense habanero flavour. no ring of fire but my stomach sounded like one of those long crazy low pitched horns the aboriganals use in australia. the hotter stuf seems to be taking so long this year. to hot outside. maybe i'm just impatient. take care.

Back