• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness eats a bonda ma jaques

Good job man!! :mouthonfire:
I'll check it again when I get home. Audio here at work isnt that loud since I work in a warehouse. Good job though. Its a pretty cool pepper.

Great video and great peppers(one of my all-time favorites), but as always I have to be the one to point out that they really aren't habaneros which are a distinct Mexican C. chinenses. I believe the Bondas are from St.Lucia, Guadaloupe, or most likely Martinique island

this was the best tasting habanero i've ever had. a lot of the websites downplay the heat but it was pretty hot.

Great review! I have found the same thing. Different types of capsicum hit me harder than others at different times. I put a whole Chocolate Bhut chopped up in a Quesidilla last night and got nothing but a light burn after I finished. If I do the same thing with a Habanero, I get alot more of a burn. But I think that is because I have been eating them all week trying to finish the 10 Judy sent me. Tolerance is a funny thing. Just because it is a lowly habanero doesn’t mean it won’t hit hard if you have not had one before or recently. I'm excited to hear that the Bonda has some heat to go with that great flavor. I can’t wait to try one along with a Harold St. Bart’s, Jamaican Hot chocolate, Burkina, Datil and Antilles Caribbean. Those are all supposed to have amazing flavor to go with some heat. What else are you going to be trying this week… or are you going to keep us in suspense.

thanks hot pooper. this pepper was alot hotter than i expected. it was so thick and really crunchy. thanks for the info potawie. i thought it was a hab. it was HOT! thanks beaglestorm. next is either trinidad scorpion or dorset naga , then paper lantern hab , then this huge red habanero or bonnet it looks kinda like congo trinidad but i'm not sure. it's massive though , kinda scary!

At least the camera still works! the glare wasnt that noticeable. Great review cant wait to try one of those myself. I have realized that eating peppers and drinking do not mix well for me increases stomach pain for me, last night I went to a sports bar for $1.25 tacos and had a beer and it started making my stomach hurt. I would vote for the dorset naga or trinidad scorpion for your next video. I love the way the scorpions look. I think you will find SS's douglah to be hotter than this pepper :mouthonfire:

I hope the other ones dont dissapoint. I know for sure that the paper lantern is not very hot. I find it very sweet and when I tried it, it was only like 60% the heat of an orange hab ... but its possible there was variances in the pods so I can promise it will be that mild. I think you will like it. When its fresh off the plant, its very VERY crisp.

thanks hot pooper. this pepper was alot hotter than i expected. it was so thick and really crunchy. thanks for the info potawie. i thought it was a hab. it was HOT! thanks beaglestorm. next is either trinidad scorpion or dorset naga , then paper lantern hab , then this huge red habanero or bonnet it looks kinda like congo trinidad but i'm not sure. it's massive though , kinda scary!

thanks lazy! that congo trinidad you did was one of the biggest hot peppers i've ever see. your right about the booze and peppers. i need to lay off the drink any way. one of those two chilis are going down in a day or two. hey contour , i'm sure non of these peppers wil dissapoint i appreciate you sending them. my plants are just cutting loose now.thanks alpheon philly in da house!!! thank you very much silver surfer. i'm sure your douglah is gonna demolish me. thanks wasatch. i highly reccomend this pepper! the heat is up there and the flavour ranks among the best i've ever had. i'll be growing these next year for sure. the next few tests will be kinda rough but oh well , i just have to suck it up and do it! thanks all. take care!

Back