• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness eats the beni highlands pepper

great pepper. very citrusy some heat. yeah i'd grow it. no space though for next season. sorry for the glare. the lens is cracked. i gotta start taping the reviews in the day time. enjoy.

glad that you like it. this is either my 3rd or 4th year growing it. it's one of my favorites - nice flavor, good heat (but not outrageous), and a really nice looking pod. the plant produces well. from what i've read, its a chinense from bolivia. i'll be growing it again. i cook with it a lot and it makes a nice chile flake blend when combined with aji limon and charapita. nice review.

thanks for sending them buddy. awsome pepper. always looking to try new ones, especially ones that i never even heard of before. thanks wasatch! i must of missed that review. i usually catch all you reviews.

I did not review a bunch from buddy, but I let him know what I tought of them, I still have one or two left.

thanks so much judy!! i just pm'd you back. sorry it took so long to get back to you. i went out to try to find a friend of mine because he said he would eat a jonah. i couldn't find him but when i got back i saw your pm! now i'm so excited i can't sleep. it would be such an honor to test your peppers! every time i see your pepper pictures i can't stop looking at them.i am looking forward to trying whatever you send. and rest assure when seed buying time comes i'm only going one place! that's pepperlover.com!

Back