• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense naganumbness eats trinidad scorpion

battery issues again s i made 2 videos. this was the most insane thing i've ever tried. if they breed something hotter than scorpion then i'm not eating it. this thing was painful.

"The hottest thing I have ever put in my mouth....."
Uhhhhhhhh. lol
Good job man, either way, those damn things SUCK! I dont care if its the Douglah OR the Scorp. Friggin' HOT!!

thanks sean. the only bad thing is i have to do it again when mine are ready. the people at NMSU have to test this one. it's got bhut jolokia beat. no doubt!

thanks michael! yeah , do not do a whole one! these things suck!when i started this i always wondered what my limit would be. well i found it! the worst part is i have to do it again when mine are ready. my stomach feels like a nuclear bomb went off in it! everyone talks about douglah but this is way worse to me. as far as the hottest in the world goes, there is no doubt in my mind which one it is!

hey wasatch! yeah , i don't see any pepper getting hotter than the scorp. i was so close to going for the milk. i thought i was gonna have a heart attack! and 4 hours later my stomach was in agony. i guess i didn't eat enough before hand. the worse part is mine aren't even ripe yet. that means one more round with one of these. that will be the last time i assure you!

thanks alpheon! the extract tasting starts NEVER! it tastes horrible and then i feel like i'm gonna give birth to an SUV! this was my limit. everyone said the scorpion was bad but i admit, i didn't think it would be this bad. i think tommorrow the hazmat people might show up at the front door. thanks for watching!

hey sci, they are to hot. insane. i don't know if i'll ever eat a whole scorp again. i don't think i filled my stomach up enough before the test. the worst part of this was 5 hours later i thought i was gonna die. the worst stomach pains ever. my friends wanted me to go to the E.R. i almost did but about a quarter gallon of milk helped me out. hey franzb69, i'm not sure. svtcontour grew it. he sent me 2. they had tails like scorpions but they had bumps like 7pods. mine are almost ready i will compare the 2. my seeds came from jim duffy of refining fire chilis. he's got the real thing i'm sure of it. all i know is the contour ones are much hotter than the douglah. i didn't think it was possible. the insane burn came so fast. i'll grow butch ts next year and overwinter the 2 plants i have now. they are most likely the regular scorp. thanks for watching all. lord knows i suffered!

Back