• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness tests the black naga

Hey all. well the yesterday i got the package from jjs7741 (jacob) inside were the black naga as well as douglah , jonah and a scorpion cross. first i te<object width="480" height="385"><param nme="movie" avalue="http://www.youtube.com/v/YgIH2np28Is?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YgIH2np28Is?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>sed the black naga.

ok i copied and pasted the embed code like they everyone said to do hope this works. if not you can go to nagacanario eats a black naga on youtube. enjoy. sorry i suck at computer stuff!

ok i copied and pasted the embed code like they everyone said to do hope this works. if not you can go to nagacanario eats a black naga on youtube. enjoy. sorry i suck at computer stuff!

If you check your copy paste; you have text mixed in with it. Clean it up and it should work.

Awesome video. I have tried many a pepper, and Im thinking I may be doing a chocolate Bhut this weekend as a housewarming gift to myself!!!!

Took it like a champ. Like the comparisons thrown in there.

You gotta do one of my Yellow7s!!

thank you so much kaiser. i can't seem to get this computer stuff. not sure what i was doing wrong! but thanks for the compliments. coming from you it means a lot. as far as the yellow 7s , i've got 5 plants about to bust loose. i did jonah about an hour ago and so far that's the hottest thing i've tasted. just posted that video on you tube. there is a douglah staring me in the face right now. maybe tommorrow!

Indeed. Space em out just a hair. Recoup and then subject to the pain again cause it burns so good!!! I dont know the Origin of my Yellow 7s 100%, but I know that my buddy got em from Trinidad, and has had it stableized for going on year four now. I got my seeds from him, and most look like yellow brains. So angrylike. Only pepper that has ever taken me off screen. Totally wasnt ready. It was amazingly delicious though. Hit me with a pm if youd like a few pods. Maybe a trade or something. I am looking for people to review my yellow7s, and BhutXDorset Hybrid. This is my second year with it. It produces like no other! I think I may have a Paper Scorpion on my hands too. Got some seeds from a Hot Paper Lantern that was grown in close proximity to my 7s last year due to spacial issues. Neat looking though. Hotter that a regular Lantern for sure, but not a superhot. Happy medium. Kind of a berry overtone.

Heres my Paper Scorpion.

AjisandYellow7Babies032.jpg

Not all have prominent tails, but almost every pod has a distinct indentation and a tail type form.

AjisandYellow7Babies031.jpg

What ya think? Im going to have to start a new thread and get some ideas on this one.

Jesus Naga you can sure keep your composure! Well done sir! You sure can handle the heat like a champ!! I watched the Jonah vid too, no time to watch the others right now before work will soon though!

thanks wasatch. thanks hot pepperman. and lazy you are a legend man. coming from you that means a lot! i'll try to get the jonah video on here and not screw it up. jonah was the beat all end all for me. that thing killed me!!! i thought the black naga was hot till i tried jonah. i thought i was gonna pass out from jonah! it was my first 7pod. they are hotter than bhut no question!! my tongue might never work right again! will do douglah tommorrow.yellow 7s soon. i don't know how i'm gonna eat a whole one of those. salsalady has me scared after her yellow 7 vid! anyway thanks for watching all!

You young guys are freaking crazy! I like it. Thanks for the entertainment naganumb and dude you are packin' a huge set of cajones.

thanks wasatch. thanks hot pepperman. and lazy you are a legend man. coming from you that means a lot! i'll try to get the jonah video on here and not screw it up. jonah was the beat all end all for me. that thing killed me!!! i thought the black naga was hot till i tried jonah. i thought i was gonna pass out from jonah! it was my first 7pod. they are hotter than bhut no question!! my tongue might never work right again! will do douglah tommorrow.yellow 7s soon. i don't know how i'm gonna eat a whole one of those. salsalady has me scared after her yellow 7 vid! anyway thanks for watching all!

Lol thanks I dont think I have made it that far yet. Hopefully some day haha. Yeah the Jonah is way hotter in my opinion also after all it did make me cry haha.

no chililover it wasn't hollowed out i only took a few of the outer seeds out there were still plenty of seeds and placenta in there. but oh well , it's not a contest. i do this for fun.

thanks jacob. i appreciate the peppers so much even though the jonah demolished me! that douglah is gonna kill me probably! and thankyou very much pepperlady i wish i could grow as good as you. the pictures you post have me blown away!

Back