• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce NagaSav Sauce by TheHippySeedCo

QuadShotz

Banned
Well, this is a test batch, but it's great stuff.

The man knows how to pack stuff! Here's pics:

As arrived.
S6300850.JPG

Bubblewrap AND newspaper..nice.
S6300851.JPG

The Sauce - Front
S6300858.JPG

The Sauce - Back & Ingredients
S6300860.JPG

The sauce is dark brown, and a nice consistency. Pours pretty good, although I think you may want to nix the flow constrictor...it's just too hard to get it out with it on IMO.

Smell is of Naga and the Apples, sweet and smokey. Really nice.

At first you taste the sweet/smokey flavor and the Apple mixed with the Hab and Naga taste. I really like it.

The heat is definetly there...the savina kicks in quick then the nagas kick in around 1-2min later as they like to do. I'd say around a 5-7 min building burn, around 10-15 until you don't feel it.

I think it's be tops for chicken or pork....mmmm.

Just FYI, I DID eat a full shotglass full though...less may not have the same reaction. SO, YMMV.

Great foray into sauce Hippy!
Thanks for letting me try it. :-D

Vid is below.

-QS

:) gonnna go watch now..

and i tried some on dinner tonight, obviously the simmmmering for yonks took away some of the heat,, thatll be fixed ;) next batch, glad ya liked it,,

im off to watch,, back soooon :)

Yeah, it's really good bro. I even used it as "dip" for doritos and cheese...heheh.

I like that's it's natural, ggreat flavor, and good heat overall.
I'm always happy to be a ginny pig for nagas. ;)

-QS

hey Realllly Coool Vid :)

and yea,, the stupid spout things.. i made a few bottles with them to see how went, bent got 1 tooo Sorrry dude, but the sauce is a bit thick :) to go through them..

Heat yea, thats why i had to see what others thought, prob be hot for the normal person,, but already got next batch stuff and im doubling both the Bih and Morich and 1/2 more of the savina's and that should be bout right, i want people to actuallly be able to taste it and not get killed but whacked by the heat..(ill save the Killing for another i have in mind with Paw Paw's)

and ya definatly get to test all my creations :)

thanks for the brilliant review

take care mate
neil.

You're welcome!

I had a flash here. I think Andrew's was an older/more "seasoned" bottle? His seemed to be a tad warmer-looking, but could just be the shirt and tie cutting off the oxygen... ;)

same batch,, mabee as he had 3 lil bits over a period to your 1 big bit at a time, it increased ? duuno,, hahaha ill have to try now

or put a shirt and tie on (Noooooooooooooo) and try.

Yeah, I did measure my shot glass (ain't she a classic..) with plain water and it holds exactly 3 Tbls., so the amount was similar. Seems like your right though, on his it did seem to go on being hot longer because of layered/staggered reactions over time.

No worries. I do actually own suits and all, but they haven't been worn in ages..lol

I know I've said it before Hippy, but stash a few bottles in the cupboard for a couple of weeks....It becomes a whole new beast.

Great sauce all the same

:twothumbsup:

imaguitargod said:
Sounds like a tasty sauce. The ingredients makes me think it would pair well on top of ice cream.

Great on BBQ'd italian sausages. I'm going to do a bbq roast pork this week with it...will get pics.

yummmmmmmmmmmm, sounds great bent
ill bring up another 1 for ya to Sawtell...

gonna go down road in morn get a bacon and egg roll or 2 with it on for breakfast when i get the paper from the shop, haven't tried on 1 of them yet but should be goood :)

Here's a shot of the sauce itself showing the nice bits of peppers and stuff.

S6300875.jpg

It's shot against white plastic, so I tried not to blow out the white balance tooo much while keeping the sauce color about right. Actual sauce is darker though.

ohhhhhh nice pic..

just had a bacon and egg burger with it for breakfast, and yea Re: layered/staggered reactions over time. TRY it,, hahaha my lips are burning still and sweating profusley,, yeaaaaaaaaaa

lunch, i can see a Hamburger double sauce..

Thx, I tend to like photgraphy even if I have semi-cheap camera. :)

Oh..a credit to your sauce..no ringburn today.
And that's including eating more of it with chips, and trying out 3 other kinds of sauce + pickled chiletepins + chipotle peppers ealier in the day.

S6300865.JPG

Something must be wrong with me..Muhahaha. ;)

stillmanz said:
that el yucateco sauce is one of my favourite hot sauce so simple so good.

Aye, Im eating it on a burrito nowm and i think it wants me ded..lol

I bought liek 3 of em for $2 ea...gave one to me chile gal in trining..she has ballz i tell ya.

I gave taster container to the bar gal from Texas of THSC sauce...she liked it, and ordered stuff to dip in it. ANd, she's damn hot. TYVM Mr hippy ;)

After bar:

I put al three of those sauces on this big burrito, and i may regreet that ..damn...little sauces that creep up on ya.

swaeting, cant breate good. ya...nice sauce..

I did give huippy sauce to a texan cvutey, she liked it.

Im frelled....the air smells like habs, so tis all good. I hope.

cheers.

stillmanz said:
that el yucateco sauce is one of my favourite hot sauce so simple so good.

Yeah, it's a weird flavor sauce, but has a nice kick.
I put like 1/4 tsp in my PBR pints tonight fior fun,,wheee.

Ha, I'm just wrong for the sause...I put naga in my beer, jus for fun.
ANd liked it.

I gotta eat that Bih....if it aint hot enuf to get me atnion..then im frelled. :)

there are a couple of bottles spare, so if any1 want to pay the postage think it was bout $15 to US $6 Aus wide, ill send em 1 just pm me..

Back