• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Name that Pepper!

So this was packaged as a Bolivian Rainbow. Some of the peppers seem to be growing straight up like Bolivians, but the majority of them are starting to look like some kind of chilli...
Whats your guess?

Pepper1.jpeg

Pepper2.jpeg

stringer said:
Looks like the Orange Bird I grew last year. This should probably go in the Pepper ID subforum.

When do you think I should begin looking to harvest? Haven't seen any color change in the bigger peppers yet. 

BlackFatalii said:

Just be patient and wait until they ripen to their final color for best heat and flavor.
I'm on board with being patient, thats easy; with that said, should i assume this is an orange bird? Not sure on what its final form is supposed to be is my problem.

slewis said:
I'm on board with being patient, thats easy; with that said, should i assume this is an orange bird? Not sure on what its final form is supposed to be is my problem.

Don't assume it's an orange bird. It's probably not, I was just saying that it looked similar. What I think is probable is that it is going to ripen to a color other than green. Just hang in there and see where it goes.

stringer said:

Don't assume it's an orange bird. It's probably not, I was just saying that it looked similar. What I think is probable is that it is going to ripen to a color other than green. Just hang in there and see where it goes.
10/4 - Ill just keep an eye on them. Thanks all for the input.

Back