"Name Those Peppers" Contest!

A very cool customer stopped by today with his overwintered crop of peppers, greenhouse grown organic pods.

The 1st person (who doesn't own a pepper business) to name all of the types of peppers in this photograph wins a free bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce of their choice with free shipping anywhere in the USA.

You get 1 guess - post a complete list of pods.

At the end of 1 week, whomever got the most right wins. Unless someone completely nails is.

Not saying US Residents are the only ones who can answer, but it's domestic shipping only so hopefully you have a friend in the US. ;)

Go! 

10999316_915805588464522_202741490178412577_n.jpg

Been wanting to do a THP-only contest for a while now - this seemed like a good time. 
:cheers: 

hey mine still are only half an inch tall and just cotys. Never had them yet :(  but yea googling they certainly look like goatsweed

Editing the topic to clarify- you need to post a compete list to win. Sorry if that was unclear. Post your best guess because that is what you get:
1 guess.

1st to get it right wins the bottle of LDHS

It's harder than it looks.

And the 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Editing the topic to clarify- you need to post a compete list to win. Sorry if that was unclear. Post your best guess because that is what you get:
1 guess.

1st to get it right wins the bottle of LDHS

It's harder than it looks.

Wait was my post my guess then? I just got a envelope full of agent orange and I'm not with all of it. Wait what? my buzzer didn't light up!

Nah I sit this one out, let someone far away win it. But I would like to brag how I don't have to pay for shipping when I get my LDHS. (prolly pay more for gas on the drive to the FM    :doh: )  I do get to shake the mans hand though.

:cheers:   THX for the THP contest. much spect Scott

Back