trade-show NC Hot Sauce Contest/Festival

HellfireFarm

Business Member
So here comes the big one! We have been in overdrive for the last month or so getting ready, and I just found out this event is bigger than I realized. This coming Saturday, Oxford NC has their annual Hot Sauce Contest & Festival. Looks like about 200 vendors and attendance somewhere around 15,000.

It's going to be an interesting weekend...

The Simpsons Good Luck GIF

It was fun! Did pretty good with the fresh peppers as well as the other products. We were the only ones with fresh peppers there. We had one guy buy a Dragon's Breath and eat it standing right there. About the only reaction was about a minute (maybe half a minute) after he said "There it is"

Candies dominated. LOTS of surprised reactions when they saw those, tons of samples handed out.

Given the size of the event, things went REALLY smoothly.

I think we need to do more of these!

It was fun! Did pretty good with the fresh peppers as well as the other products. We were the only ones with fresh peppers there. We had one guy buy a Dragon's Breath and eat it standing right there. About the only reaction was about a minute (maybe half a minute) after he said "There it is"

Candies dominated. LOTS of surprised reactions when they saw those, tons of samples handed out.

Given the size of the event, things went REALLY smoothly.

I think we need to do more of these!
Sounds awesome!!!
I would like to attend one of these events someday. I’m not so much into trying the hottest. I can still can hold my own up to Ghost level. I did add one of your Reapers to a bowl of Udon last night. Mouth burn was good, no cramps.

Anyways, glad you had a good time. That’s what it’s about.

Back