• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NCAA ( MENS ) CHAMPIONSHIP CONTEST ( u.s.only )

Its contest time !  Got 3 different powders and the seeds to go with . I welcome all new members to play , its FREE !  
HPIM3014.JPG

The total score of both teams Without going over wins . Pretty simple .
heres the pods from the JAYS , The Butch T Scorp. , & Butch  T  x Reaper 
IMG_0915.JPG

photo-4.JPG

HPIM2828.JPG

Good Luck !  

Philderbeest said:
I know nothing about this but I'll guess 158. Thanks for the opportunity!
its simple ,  2 teams in the championship game , team one has 85 points , team 2 ends up with 80 points , total is 165 total points , the  guess thats the closest without going over Wins !       :party:

moruga welder said:
its simple ,  2 teams in the championship game , team one has 85 points , team 2 ends up with 80 points , total is 165 total points , the  guess thats the closest without going over Wins !       :party:
Lol, I get that part, I was talking about being able to give an educated guess on the scores......I had to Google NCAA.....sorry!!! I'm not the most sporty person lol.

Philderbeest said:
Lol, I get that part, I was talking about being able to give an educated guess on the scores......I had to Google NCAA.....sorry!!! I'm not the most sporty person lol.
lol , thats cool , its shear luck anyway , but good luck to ya ,     :party:

APRIL 3RD. IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ! Not sure yet who's in, down to 4 teams . But i'd like to welcome everyone to play especially all the new members !
Got a chance to try some powders and seeds to grow them , and most of all its FREE ,      :party:

Back