• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Need a laugh? Jimmy Dean Sausage Complaint

Waaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
images-31.jpeg

I remember that call from many years back. Funny thing is, Jimmy Dean DID switch back to the 16 ounce sausage rolls shortly thereafter. Probably received lots of such complaints.

I just copied the address at the top of the page and posted the link.

I don't own a cell phone or whatever device,just a PC.

Don't know squat about computers and that I'll never own an I pad or cell phone type thing as long as I can avoid it.

Don't know why the same address posts a link for you and the video for me.
Win 7?
I have no clue...

I used to think a southern breakfast was a couple courses.A 2 plate affair.

Bisquits and Sausage gravy,then Sunny side up or soft scrambled eggs with grits and a plate sized Ham steak.

Never saw a T bone on the plate...Maybe a Chicken fried steak though by request instead of the Ham , steak by request only or a special.
Chicken fried steaks were lunch. :)

But that is because I ate at a lot of Dinners going cross country as a kid from Ca. to Mass. by car.
Also,we found out that the Dinner/Truck stop with the most trucks parked at it was a 50/50 chance the food and service really sucked.

All it meant most times was there were hot looking waitresses. LOL

hmmm...well I am from the north and I do love maple syrup so I guess I cant take offense if its true lol. Although, I am curious if one can not feed 5 people from 12 ounces of sausage and a couple dozen (24?) eggs....how much do they really eat

So very many good quotes, but I am going with my favorite as
"F*** I wanna eat g** damn it" :rofl:

Back