• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Need a Reccomendation

About 5 years ago I found a great ground hab pepper. That year my girlfriend (now wife) bought me 5 containers of the stuff for Xmas that year. Sadly, I am nearing the end of the last one and it appears that the product is no longer made. Does any one have a favorite ground habenero pepper to reccomend? One that work well with pizza (my main use for the stuff)

I have tried Melindas and I was not a fan of the texture. I am looking for something with a texture more like black pepper. Melindas, in my opinion, was kind of moist and was more like baking soda than pepper (poor analogy but is the best I can thing of).

I am making my first attempt at growing my own peppers this year, but given that I started way late in the season and that it is my first try, I dont want to count on making ground pepper on my own.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide

I prefer my own, just because it is great to use something you make yourself. BUT, it you don't feel like making your own there are several brands you can buy. Probably the easiest to find would be in a grocery store. The brand name is slipping my mind, but I have seen it in Giant grocery stores. Also Blair makes a couple of different ones you can order from his website. I prefer the Nitro.

Back