• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Need a supplier to purchase from

Just curious i need around 100 pots and some other supplies but having trouble locating a company who does wholesale in texas

Just curious i need around 100 pots and some other supplies but having trouble locating a company who does wholesale in texas

Try GreenhouseMegastore. They sell pots in bulk.

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/category/standard-plastic-pots

I don't think they are in TX but Novosel Enterprises sells in bulb. I've ordered dozens of trays, pots and containers from them, usually a case at a time.

Mike

I don't think they are in TX but Novosel Enterprises sells in bulb. I've ordered dozens of trays, pots and containers from them, usually a case at a time.

Mike

They are in Danville, IL, but they will ship anywhere.

Try GreenhouseMegastore. They sell pots in bulk.

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/category/standard-plastic-pots

I recently ordered a bunch of pots from them, I like this site. I got the 3x3 inch square pots and the 4x6 trays to hold them. Both the pots and trays have drain holes so it makes watering them easy, I just set a tray in a plastic tote lid filled with water for 10-15 minutes. They're pretty good quality, so I should be able to reuse them at least once or twice more and the price wasn't bad. I think I got around 150 pots and 10 trays for something like $40. Not as cheap as plastic cups but it's a lot more convenient. I cut a few of them long ways to fit more pots in my closet and they still hold the pods pretty well. The order arrived in 2 days, but then again, I live really close to Danville, Ill, so it may take longer to other locations. Seems like a good company with some good products. I'll probably buy a bunch of 5 gallon nursery pots from them in a few months unless I find a better deal.

IIRC the 5 gallon nursery pots come are about a dollar each of you buy them in bulk (50+), not bad...

Back