Need Dried Pepper Pods for Finals Week

be needing a good amount of pods for finals week for school soon. more than willing to pay for the pods. we're gonna pool our money to be able to afford it. the pods we need for finals week will be any peppers that fit spanish and mexican cuisine. a good variety of flavors and heat levels would be great.

not all of us in school can afford this so again i am asking those who have have a surplus and who are willing to donate for our finals and of course our final grade will be greatly appreciated. at the very least to those who are willing to share, we would want to at least pay for shipping. will post pictures and whatnot after the event. we're gonna need about a week's worth of ingredients. not sure yet what we're gonna cook but we'll come up with it by next week. finals week will be next month. i'm looking for pods now and hoping that they arrive within a month. it takes that long for stuff to come in from overseas.

my plants are still too small to produce which is why again i am asking for help. this will be the last time i will ask of the members here to share anything. this is not just for me, but for my whole class. if it were just me, i wouldn't ask this much of the good people here of THP. All we want is just a good grade, and good ingredients contribute to that.

my sincerest thanks to everyone here.

I have a bunch of different Red and Orange Habaneros that are dried, and some Bhuts that are dried. I also have a lot of Thais. If any of this will help, let me know.

I dont have a LOT, but I can get you a decent amount of Cayenne, Habanero, and Serrano. Can go to the store and buy some jalapeno's to dry. PM me if you'd like that. I'll get youa count of how many cayenne, serrano, and hab's I can send.

Always willing to assist a student, and happy to share for the sake of it.
I'v got the following home grown and dried varieties:
Ancho-10 or 15
Cayenne-25 or 30
Chiltepin- 10 or 15
and the following store bought in stock in the pantry:
New Mexico
Mulato
De Arbol
Piquin
Ancho

Send me a name and address where you would like them shipped and they'll go out on Tuesday after the Monday holiday.

hey jskaiser, apparently your inbox is full. so i'll be posting my message here.

the orange habs would be delightful. the bhuts would probably be too hot for the cuisine we have in mind. and about the thais, i think we're good with that. we have more than enough of the local variety of those.

so how much would it cost? =D thanks

just wanna thank Hot Pooper and Chili Monsta for taking the time, effort and expense to helping my class and myself out.

here are the pix of the pods:

24eeb49e.jpg

bab29a34.jpg

62c01bb6.jpg

never managed to use them for the restaurant week itself since they arrived too late, a week after we needed them.

i've given most of the habs away, as these are the ones that my classmates wanted, they only wanted the hot peppers. the rest i will be sharing with friends and maybe have some fun with it like a video of us goofing around or something.

thanks everyone!!!!!!! THP is the BEST PLACE for hot peppers. The people here are AWESOME. I can never thank everyone enough with all their help.

Its never a problem helping out a friend that needs it, ya know? I just hate that they got there a WEEK too damn late! But isnt that how it always goes? lol
Glad ya like 'em, and I hope everyone enjoys!

Its never a problem helping out a friend that needs it, ya know? I just hate that they got there a WEEK too damn late! But isnt that how it always goes? lol
Glad ya like 'em, and I hope everyone enjoys!

thank you again. =D

you are a true friend. =p

Back