NEED FRESH TRINIDAD SCORPION MORUGA PODS & BHUT JOLOKIA PODS

I NEED FRESH TRINIDAD SCORPION MORUGA PODS & BHUT JOLOKIA PODS FOR MY WEBSITE

I am looking to Add Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods, and Fresh Bhut Jolokia Pods to my WebSite.
I need One Supplier in the USA, and One in Canada who can Drop Ship any Pod Orders the Site may get.

Please send me your Best Offers on 1-pound, and 1-kilogram amounts of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga or Bhut Jolokia pods.
Please include Estimated Shipping to have those 2 amounts Shipped within your own Country, Directly to Potential WebSite Customers

Send Offers to ghostpowder@kmoose.com

Thanks

might be a little tough finding them right now and seeing your in Canada i dont beleave its legal to send fresh pods into your country
i could be wrong
sorry
thanks your friend Joe

It is Not Legal to Import any Fresh Fruits or Vegetables in to Canada form the USA and Vice Versa.
You Can Try and they May get through Customs, Since Customs is often to Busy to Check all Imports.
But if they Find Fresh Produce it will be Conficated and Destroyed.

That is Why i need a Supplier in the USA and Canada To.
The USA Supllier will supply my USA Customers.
The Canadian Supplier will supply my Canadian Customers.

might be a little tough finding them right now and seeing your in Canada i dont beleave its legal to send fresh pods into your country
i could be wrong
sorry
thanks your friend Joe

[sub]It's Simple, I Buy from a Supplier and Re-Sell them Through my Popular Website.[/sub]
[sub]The Seller gets Makes More Money, Business and Lots of Product Exposure Hopefully.[/sub]

[sub]BESIDE'S THAT I AM LETTING THE SUPPLIER SET THE PRICE FOR THE PODS I REQUIRE.[/sub]

[sub]It's a Win! Win! i Think[/sub]

[sub]Thanks[/sub]

Back