• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant Need Help Early Flowers

Hi evryone so i have here ( cayenne long slim ,cyenne thik,tabasco pepper , habanero red) all the plants are starting to form manny flowers but i think the plants are to small for so early peppers what should i do cut the flowers off or let them  :tear:  ? 

aMmvRnF.jpg

Zu2eiwT.jpg

It's up to you, if they flower they are ready, sometimes they drop the flower anyway, because it's not the right time. I've seen different opinions on whether it affects growth. I think it starts to grow a little slower after setting pods, but on my plants the difference has been negligible. 

Depends on your grow season . Do you have 3 months left . 6 months ? I personally never mess with mother nature . I am all about letting my chili plants do what they were born to do 

Make babies . I could see if the plants were only a few inches tall but they look good size and they will continue to grow with or without pods as longt as they are happy . 

Yea, it's up to you.  There is no "right" or "wrong" way to go.

IMO, a significant number of pods, or even one big one on a small plant, will slow the plant's growth.   A few pods isn't a significant drain, and will provide the grower with a little early-season encouragement.  :)   Your plants all produce fairly small fruit, so I'd leave at least some flowers alone.

romy6 said:
 I personally never mess with mother nature . I am all about letting my chili plants do what they were born to do...

Same here, but living in Florida or Aridzona does help!  ;)  

romy6 said:
 Depends on your grow season . Do you have 3 months left . 6 months ? I personally never mess with mother nature . I am all about letting my chili plants do what they were born to do 

Make babies . I could see if the plants were only a few inches tall but they look good size and they will continue to grow with or without pods as longt as they are happy . 
couldn't agree more !      :onfire:

Back