Need help finding fluorescent bulbs

I have been to all the hardware and bigbox stores around and cant find these bulbs
LoOking to get something close to 6500K

they are 22" exactly and 14watt 
the number on the bulb is AFL/F14T5/14W/865

Any that I find are longer by 1/4 inch and that will not fit my fixture

any help would be great! websites or  stores

Find a hydro or gardening store. I was in the same position as you, looking all over for cheap fixtures and 6500K bulbs. No one had what I needed in T5s, much less T5HO.
I paid $24 for the first bulb I found... at the pet store. It was 6500K designed for aquatic plants... so I picked one up in desperation.
Eventually I ended up going to the garden center for something unrelated and noticed they sell Sunblaster bulbs for $8.99 and also sell various sizes of the Sunblaster T5HO fixtures. 

Might be worth doing to rounds at some local hardening stores!

A few things:
1) This guy has a good selection and awesome prices, didn't check for your specific needs (no affiliation, except that I'm a happy customer): www.payless-4-lighting.com
2) It may be cheaper to pick up a new fixture to fit more common bulbs (eg, $25 for this http://www.homedepot.com/p/100654375 ) Note: I don't know if these have are compatible with HO bulbs @ 24watts vs the 14watts they come with. Note 2: If  you have more space, you'll quickly outgrow 24" bulb(s).
3) I found that high efficiency (not high output) T5's in the 4' length are cheaper to buy and run than the 2' T5HO (4w more, lots more light area and output).

Hope this helps.

Back