• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Need Help Identifying Peppers

Hey everyone. My name's Mike and I just joined this site. It's incredible. I have always been into hot food, but have just recently started getting into making sauces and I am trying to familiarize myself with all the different varieties of superhots. I ordered a box of peppers and I was able to identify the Chocolate Scorpions, but am having trouble deciphering the red ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need a clearer picture, please let me know.

My apologies. I have to try figuring out how to post a picture. Any help in that would also be greatly appreciated haha.

I highly suggest trying Imgur.

You can drag and drop an image, and it'll even give you the BB code for the forum.

Bonus! Chocolate Reaper.

dlbQijI.jpg

Looks like a SFRB from Bakers. From what I know of his setup, you're likely looking at Red Scorpions, 7 Pot Brainstrains, and maybe a Primo or two. Have at least three with mushy spots?

Nice work on the image!

wJrEgms.png

These were the four that I picked out that seemed to be different in texture and shape. However I'm really not sure if they are a variety, or if they are the same.

Again, sorry about the photos. I'll get better at this. I'm also quite new to social media and I'm not that tech savvy. Thanks again for your help!

sudostahp said:
Looks like a SFRB from Bakers. From what I know of his setup, you're likely looking at Red Scorpions, 7 Pot Brainstrains, and maybe a Primo or two. Have at least three with mushy spots?

Nice work on the image!
Yeah sounds about right. Brown ones are choc scorps.  The red scorps should be Morugas though.

:welcome: from central Virginia

Ok cool. I am also trying to familiarize myself with taste. I have never eaten a superhot as is. Recently I have been trying to increase my tolerance and work my way up. Started with a habanero and I also bought some ghost peppers at my local WholeFoods 

Back