need some help got a sick plant

yesterday i noticed the leaves on my brazilian ghost 

IMG_0627.JPG

i noticed this tiny green bug hanging on the bottom side , meantime looking under the leaves i brushed through the soil with my hand and seen one down there may ave knocked it off and not knew it , heres another leaf

IMG_0626.JPG

been about 10 leaves like that and fallen off with ease , i sprayed the plant really good with neem last night , peroxide the soil today , don't see no bugs ,but these leaves look somewhat burnt on the end and fall off . any clues ? wish i would of took a pic. of that damn bug but was busy killing it ! 

Frank, I am confused or you are. In one sentence you say no bugs in another you said you killed one.

Any way, are you sure they were completely hardened off? And you didn't jump the gun with ferts?

Frank, I'm kinda with CAPCOM about maybe not completely hardened off. After all, you were in a bit of a rush to get them out there... :)

CAPCOM said:
Frank, I am confused or you are. In one sentence you say no bugs in another you said you killed one.

Any way, are you sure they were completely hardened off? And you didn't jump the gun with ferts?
didn't see no bugs today , yesterday is when i saw one hanging on the bottom side hard to describe it was green like the leaves , tiny like a aphid but kinda shaped like a leaf bug . seen one down in the soil when i raked my hand through it . might of fell off from under a leaf. but didn't see them today , seen them yesterday , no jeff they have been hardened off for 3 weeks now . haven't went crazy with the FERTS .  been outside with the rest no problems with them . these were brought into the garage during the rain and cool nights . their hardened off tho their huge . got some plants 3 feet tall out there .
meinchoh said:
Frank, I'm kinda with CAPCOM about maybe not completely hardened off. After all, you were in a bit of a rush to get them out there... :)
they should of had sunburnt leaves tho . that bronze color . i did rush my o.w.'s and thats what happened to them leaves turned bronze , their cool now and load with pods . the leaves on the brazilian didn't get this way

meinchoh said:
Leaves can get clear and transparent from sunburn, too...
these guys aren't doing that tho . like black tip almost like a burnt then culling and drop . i hav some plants in back that have a little to much horse poo in the garden their tips are light brown crisp and patchy . these aren't that way 

I have two that have that same leaf tip - light and crispy or dried up. I'm just chalking it up to insufficiently hardened off. I put them right out in the sun to fend for themselves. It was in the 60's, so it wasn't too hot outside. I'm not using any synthetic ferts so I rule out fert burn...I don't know, man...

moruga welder said:
didn't see no bugs today , yesterday is when i saw one hanging on the bottom side hard to describe it was green like the leaves , tiny like a aphid but kinda shaped like a leaf bug . seen one down in the soil when i raked my hand through it . might of fell off from under a leaf. but didn't see them today , seen them yesterday , no jeff they have been hardened off for 3 weeks now . haven't went crazy with the FERTS .  been outside with the rest no problems with them . these were brought into the garage during the rain and cool nights . their hardened off tho their huge . got some plants 3 feet tall out there .
they should of had sunburnt leaves tho . that bronze color . i did rush my o.w.'s and thats what happened to them leaves turned bronze , their cool now and load with pods . the leaves on the brazilian didn't get this way
Yeah, I know you have been bouncing them around for a while to get them ready. I'm just tossing out the usual obvious. Now, the not so obvious. You haven't said any cross of curse words around them have you?
You know, it hasn't been the best weather for them lately.

CAPCOM said:
Yeah, I know you have been bouncing them around for a while to get them ready. I'm just tossing out the usual obvious. Now, the not so obvious. You haven't said any cross of curse words around them have you?
You know, it hasn't been the best weather for them lately.
that i may have ! lol thing is its the only one and it started and i seen those 2 bugs on them . i sprayed so will se what happens .

Back