• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

need some help here..

ok so the 2013 season is coming shortly well i have 7 months to go but anyway i am looking to have 200 plants on the low ball end and i decided i will be planting them all in the ground if you have been following some of my posts i was on the edge of ground and containers so i went for ground and i was wondering what is some good fertilizers that wont break the bank to feed 200 plants but will do its job properly.. i know some of you have way more than 200 plants what kind of fertilizer do you use....

THANKS TYLER

i use miracle gro in the beginning only and when plants need it

but never when they sart to flower or start turning out pods

too much fert is not a good thing

juast my way of doing things and it works very well for me

thanks your friend Joe

Dunno if you have something similar over there, but on a scale that big, I would use this stuff here:

http://www.yates.com.au/products/fertilising/organic-based/dynamic-lifter-organic-plant-food/

Dunno how well it goes for the ground, but I always get great results using it in my potting mixes.

15kg bag for under $20.... can't go wrong!

For best results when planting in ground -- Get a soil test for around $35 it will tell you exactly where you are starting and how much of each type of nutrient is needed -- If you do not know where your soil is at to start with you can't know what to add and will either waste $ adding nutrients you do not need or get less production by missing some nutrient -- figure to get the best results each nutrient needs to be available in a balance as having more of a certain nutrient can cause a lock up of other nutrients -- It's all about balance and without knowing where you are starting you can't get to optimal.

Back