• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Need some help !

Hello !! so far I had three Red savinas harvested from my plant, the first was small but almost ripe, and it was hot, had a little bit of oil in it, the second I harvested was almost mature red, like more then half the pepper, left it on top of the frige to ripen and when it was fully red, it wasn't even that hot, and the last one was bigger and almost ripe and that was the hottest, so what happened to the other? any suggestions?

Hello !! so far I had three Red savinas harvested from my plant, the first was small but almost ripe, and it was hot, had a little bit of oil in it, the second I harvested was almost mature red, like more then half the pepper, left it on top of the frige to ripen and when it was fully red, it wasn't even that hot, and the last one was bigger and almost ripe and that was the hottest, so what happened to the other? any suggestions?

How are you growing them in pots or ground and what are you growing them in...???

Pods will have different levels of heat, even when the pods come from the same plant. It is like the plant is saying, "Watch this, I'm gonna set him up. The first one will be mild, then when he bites into this one I will get my revenge!" :mouthonfire:

from what i've read it also depends on your watering. if you wanna have hotter and more flavorful pods, you'll have to hold back on your watering. only water your plants when they're slightly wilting.... tomatoes are also the same from what i hear. overwatering them leaves them lacking in flavor and watery.

from what i've read it also depends on your watering. if you wanna have hotter and more flavorful pods, you'll have to hold back on your watering. only water your plants when they're slightly wilting.... tomatoes are also the same from what i hear. overwatering them leaves them lacking in flavor and watery.
I only water them when the top of the soil is dry

Back