• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Need some pepper ID help

Hello everyone. So I bought 8 plants from California Seed and Garden this season, but when I got them I had to rush and put them into one big pot for a day before I could plant them because of work. That night we got hit with a huge storm that flooded the pot and killed a few of them and messed up the name tags. I got 2 of each: Black Stinger, Carolina Reaper, Naga Morich, and 7 Pot Douglah. I'm pretty sure 2 died, and I'm positive I have one reaper and one douglah correctly labeled. So I have 4 left that I need ID's on if anyone could help :)

I thought both of these were stingers at first but I think the smaller one is a Naga, which I hope is true because it's the only one I have.
phiZgG2.jpeg

Impo2IZ.jpeg

Now these two I don't know. I think the bigger one is the other Douglah I lost and the small one is either a stinger or reaper, probably a stinger. Anyone grown these before?
aISSWWh.jpeg

0sUS2wI.jpeg

On another note, this one was from a pack of hab seeds I ordered of amazon. and it doesn't look anything like the other habs I have planted. Pretty weird plant, these are the only 4 pods it has. And a lot of leaves have fallen off.

Dnm6sYD.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Of the options offered, the second one would be the Naga Morich and the third pick is a Carolina Reaper.

The first few pods from my Reapers were like that.  The following fruits are coming in bigger.  Your jolokia peppers are paler than what I have growing...  I ordered Bhuts but think they are something else.

Back