Need sugestions for Tabasco peppers

I've harvested a bunch of tabasco peppers and can't think of anything to do with them....except put them whole in a bottle with vinegar to make old school southern-style "hot vinegar" sauce.

well...anyone....?

Since I've never tried making salsa, I'd chop a few up and mix them in. I'd also try experimenting on using them with serrano or cayenne peppers for a nice hot sauce...some garlic, thyme, sage....Hell, I didn't grow any tabasco peppers and I want to try that!!!

chuk hell said:
I've harvested a bunch of tabasco peppers and can't think of anything to do with them....except put them whole in a bottle with vinegar to make old school southern-style "hot vinegar" sauce.

well...anyone....?

Make some hot olive oil to go with it.

Olive oil is a great use, i recommend regular so that you can cook with it, not the extra virgin. I do NOT recommend that you handle them and then urinate or in some other way handle yourself, or handle someone else for that matter.

stem a bunch of them, and slice them down the side; get a roaster chicken and stuff the stemmed ones up its cavity with a few cloves of garlic; roast it and enjoy the flavor & heat

Sid03SVT said:
stem a bunch of them, and slice them down the side; get a roaster chicken and stuff the stemmed ones up its cavity with a few cloves of garlic; roast it and enjoy the flavor & heat

Damn....that does sound really, really good

Back