• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Neem/Flowers

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything..mainly due to the fact that everything has been going well lol. Well..sort of. My Habs have been flowering well, so with this rain every day I've done some pollinization works with the plants such as shaking and using a small paintbrush. I've got 6 pods on one plant and only 1 on my biggest plant. Im not stressing it because I figure the rain and moisture will hinder the pollination, correct?

Also, I've been battling the whitefly army pretty much since day one. Im using the flea shampoo and neem oil mixture which seems to help but only for about a week. I turn around and there they are full power. I just want to clarify that using the neem spray and all this rain can slow down production here. None of my other plants are producing pods yet, my bhuts aren't even flowering (think I know the issue there though) and my tscorps I can't get a pod for the life of me, but then again its rained almost every day and I've done a neem spray twice this week.

I've also searched a bit and you guys say you use "bloom ferts" which consist of magnesium and calcium. I haven't had time to go out and find a specific bloom fert (full time college student/full time employee/preparing for my wedding in 4 weeks) so i saw on here people say you can use dissolved tums as a quick-fix. So that's what I've been doing. Is this adequate? I havent used my normal MG Fert since the last time I did and all my flowers fell off every plant in 2 days (too much Nitrogen what I was told)

Thanks for the advice again!

Back