• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

New Batch Arrived Today

Just In:

Blair's Death Rain Dry Rubs (4)
Joe Perry's Hot Sauce Set (2)
Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Ultra Hot
Ring Of Fire Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce
Green Bandit Cilantro/Habanero Hot Sauce (Freebie)

These are all new to me. Anyone tried these before? Comments?

Ring Of Fire Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce is most excellent. I go through a bottle about every 2 weeks or so. You really can't go wrong with any of their sauces. I've had some of the Blair's rubs they're pretty good also. I've never had the others, though.

I just noticed where you live. I was stationed at Hill in the early 90's and used to live right outside the main gate in Layton.

Blair's Death Rain Dry Rubs- Only had the nirto and didn't like it
Joe Perry's Hot Sauce Set- NEver had it.
Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Ultra Hot -Hate Mad Dog
Ring Of Fire Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce - Never had
Green Bandit Cilantro/Habanero Hot Sauce - Good if you like REALLY green herby sauces. It's over the top cilantroy, but great for cooking with.

imaguitargod said:
Blair's Death Rain Dry Rubs- Only had the nirto and didn't like it
Joe Perry's Hot Sauce Set- NEver had it.
Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Ultra Hot -Hate Mad Dog
Ring Of Fire Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce - Never had
Green Bandit Cilantro/Habanero Hot Sauce - Good if you like REALLY green herby sauces. It's over the top cilantroy, but great for cooking with.

dude, you should try the Ring of Fire stuff. It's not hot at all IMO but man is that stuff tasty indeed.

Thanks for all the input. Maybe I should have said seasonings on the Blair stuff (BBQ, Habanero, Chiptole, Cajun).

Sickmont said:
Ring Of Fire Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce is most excellent. I go through a bottle about every 2 weeks or so. You really can't go wrong with any of their sauces. I've had some of the Blair's rubs they're pretty good also. I've never had the others, though.

I just noticed where you live. I was stationed at Hill in the early 90's and used to live right outside the main gate in Layton.

Cool. Ha Ha Ha, I work at Hill and live off Antelope Dr. I also have a bottle of ROF Steak Sauce and it too is tasty.

Wasatch said:
Cool. Ha Ha Ha, I work at Hill and live off Antelope Dr. I also have a bottle of ROF Steak Sauce and it too is tasty.

Wow, no shit. Small world, eh? My old address was 284 west 2000 north, which is now 284 W. Antelope drive. Don't tell me you live in those condos behind the Maverick station.....

Sickmont said:
Wow, no shit. Small world, eh? My old address was 284 west 2000 north, which is now 284 W. Antelope drive. Don't tell me you live in those condos behind the Maverick station.....

Yup, I'm in there, LOL

Back