• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

New Buds A-growin'

As some of you already know I'm growing my first plant, I've got a handful of fully grown bhut's which hopefully will be starting to ripen any day now. I recently repotted into a much bigger pot and from the resulting new growth there are around 20 new flower buds growing. I'm just wondering whether these buds will have enough time to turn into ripe chilli's? As I say this is my first plant so I don't really know when the growing season finishes...

if you have a sunny window and room for the pot inside, I'd just take it inside when the frost starts and let it finish inside. I have a short season up here and mine do fine in front of the window.

Consider overwintering it as well, you will get an awesome head start for next year

if you have a sunny window and room for the pot inside, I'd just take it inside when the frost starts and let it finish inside. I have a short season up here and mine do fine in front of the window.

Consider overwintering it as well, you will get an awesome head start for next year

I'm gonna try and overwinter for sure, then next year I'm hoping to get some more seed varieties so I'll have a whole bunch of plants. It's quite exciting isn't it, growing chilli's, can't wait to taste my first home grown bhut (hope it's "blow your arse out" hot) :eek:

Back