New From Arkansas

I just found this site while searching for a special pepper. Looks like a great place. I do grow hot peppers..This year I only have Jalapeno. I have grown many other varieties in the past and will contiune to in the future and look forward to learning more about peppers and finding ways to use them all.

DevilDuck said:
Helo form Seattle...uh, wait...Albuquerque!!! Sorry, it's been raining almost everyday here for three weeks.

Hi, this is my third day here. What part of Albuquerque are you in? Just put a down on a new , smallish, (I'm alone) pueblo style home on the outskirts there in the sandia vista area, and plan on heading down that way after ther ranch in Montana is finalized in sale.

Tell me how you like it so far. I hate Western WA, but it is just a way lay point for me since my agent is here and its easy to fly out of. Other than that it truly sucks big time........spend most of my time in Peru or Mexico in my Jeep, adventuring, eating peppers and romancing..........

Welcome here.

Boanergez

Boanergez--

I live in the NE Heights...Tanoan to be exact... Um closest intersection is Eubank and Academy. How long are you here for? We might have to get together and have a few brews and something nice and hot.

I moved here from Dallas about two years ago and love it here. I'm a sports car fanatic and love all the twisty mountain roads (there's a pic of my car somewhere on here). My band has a couple of gigs comming up next month too.

www.3rdelementband.com

Back