• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

New Grow Room

JSKaiser

Banned
Hey everyone, I know its been a while since I have posted. Im back in business now, and have finally finished moving in. Been working on getting the grow room set up. Here is whats going on so far. The hydro setup is going up this week. Wish me luck!

Just a forewarning, I have artwork on my walls that some may not find to be the best of taste, but its nothing bad or extreme. Im a fan and collector of Luis Royo's artwork.

Anyways, without further delay, here goes. Let me know what you think.

Hotpepperman, some of your babies are in there! Ill get some individual pics for you if you want. Just let me know.

Thanks guys. Ill have a lot of updates coming soon. Got a big yard now too, so I just repotted everything into 3 and 5 gallon pots. Got a lot going in the yard still. Hopefully I will get a good harvest this year. Going to have mass amounts of plants next year!!!

Its only been a few hours, but I have since put in my rugs and taken apart all the hydro equipment to start sterilizing it all. I have also posted my feeding schedules on the wall, and some fertilizer information. At some point I hope to have a little lab type setup with controlled grow experiments, and just a plethera of knowledge and chile pepper learning materials.

Quick question for those with a little more experience in Hydro/Bubbleponics setups than myself. I already have a high quality filter in place on this rooms ac vents, and I have a ceiling fan for circulation. Is this going to be enough, or should I put in an oscillating or wall mounted fan or something for more circulation?

Very nice setup. Clean, organized, and neat. Just the opposite of everything I've ever setup. I would get a fan to blow on the plants as it will keep them from reaching to tall so they grow short and busy. I short wide plant always does better under the light over a tall skinny one.

Back