New Grower

Hello everyone, I'm Eric. I love fermenting peppers and making my own hot sauce. This past year I started getting into growing my own super hots. I have a white Ghost Pepper plant, 7 Pot Bhutla Chocolate Bubblegum, and a new pepper called Amnesia, and they have all started flowering and producing pods as of this month. I look forward to reading through the forums.

Hello everyone, I'm Eric. I love fermenting peppers and making my own hot sauce. This past year I started getting into growing my own super hots. I have a white Ghost Pepper plant, 7 Pot Bhutla Chocolate Bubblegum, and a new pepper called Amnesia, and they have all started flowering and producing pods as of this month. I look forward to reading through the forums.

1629375480714.png

That's quite the cross!
A great superhot chocolate variety. This is a cross between Skunk Chocolate and an unknown variety. Large pods are extremely bumpy, often getting larger than a golf ball. Somewhat of a smoky flavor, yields are excellent. The generation is unknown on this variety, color/shape may be variable. _A cross between a Skunk Chocolate & an unknown variety = Amnesia. OK! Keep us abreast of its progress.

Back