New guy here

Hi all, new user from Sweden here. In short, ive had a big passion for hot peppers and spicy food in general ever since i had my first piri piri way back. Some years ago i worked together with a guy for a few weeks or so and turned out he was into spicy food too, to say the least. He was really, i mean really into growing chilis, trading seeds, making hot sauces etc, and he really got me interested in trying it myself. However as time went on i just kinda forgot about it. Until now! Two weeks after planting my seeds i have a ton of little seedlings of various peppers. Im a real newb at this but i take it step by step, trying not to worry too much and i enjoy reading others stories and tips. Germination was easy but when i realised i suddenly had 60+ seedlings on my hands and that i really didnt know how to care for them the best way possible i slightly paniced, not gonna lie. So i of course went searching for answers to all those usual newbie questions in a jungle of different websites on the subject i found this forum and after reading many threads, seeing how nice people are and how active it is i decided to sign up. Seems like a great community. Cheers

K9JrqKx.gif

EDIT:

ChrisH said:
So i of course went searching for answers to all those usual newbie questions in a jungle of different websites on the subject i found this forum and after reading many threads, seeing how nice people are and how active it is i decided to sign up. Seems like a great community. Cheers
Yes there have been many questions asked/threads started on many subjects and growing is very popular. The search function here a bit archaic but starting/deciding with pots or in ground garden as your growing medium will get you started on the path to fruit!

And your hardiness zone helpful!>Plant Hardiness Zone

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA !

ChrisH said:
..., trying not to worry too much ....
Welcome from Romania!
Really don't worry too much, let the little bastards have some space. If you worry too much will stress them.
If you have too many, don't toss them, but share with friends. Must spread the virus  :dance:

Back