New member, excited to give this a crack myself

Hi all,

My name is Julian, I'm living in the Seattle area of WA. Not the best conditions for growing peppers, but out of necessity I'm getting into this because I can't get any of the peppers I want outside of a brief window at farmers markets late summer. Been a long time lurker on these forums (particularly Scotch Bonnet threads), and finally decided to make an account so that I can ask questions as I get underway. Looking at growing Scotch Brains, SB HSH (Humble Servants Homestead, actually bumped into this one on YouTube before realising people here had as well), 7 Pot Jonah, SB Foodarama yellow, and maybe CGN 21500. Would love any interesting SB varieties that people are sharing seeds or recommending. I love spice, probably maxing out at habanero level heat though. Trying to push into the superhots a little more, but I mostly leave those for hot sauce and less for cooking. Thanks everyone!

Hi all,

My name is Julian, I'm living in the Seattle area of WA. Not the best conditions for growing peppers, but out of necessity I'm getting into this because I can't get any of the peppers I want outside of a brief window at farmers markets late summer.

There are several members from your area with great results, so don't despair. Take a peek in the GLOG thread.

Last edited:
:welcome:from a little further south
in the Pacific NorthWest, Julian!
Look up @CaneDog.

Last edited:
1642603768000.png

Back