New member from the spicy south!

Hey all
I just figured I would say hey and I am starting to learn more about hot sauce and hot stuff that I thought was possible! I can't wait to learn more. I am starting to work on a collection and have a shipment on its way soon to add to what little I have at the moment! Now I have to start ordering two now so I can eat and collect at the same time. I will say this. My area of expertise is WANGS :lol: Gimme some wangs hot mild anyway you want and I love em! I am starting out with some defcon 2 just to give me a base but will be ordering some 1 and 0 when it comes available again! and anything else that makes my food TAS T :D Anyways

Spice it up!
Put

Sweet action!

I always liked hot stuff and had some Dave's original insanity about 8 years ago and I thought I was about to die! I loved it!! Then recently I got some hot sauces from my sister for graduation and Christmas from sweatnspice and now I am hooked! Already made another order! I always wanted to collect and have the same passion for HOT ya'll have. So I think I am at home here with you guys 😉 I am gonna go buy up all the fresh wings in town and get started!! That and learn to cook some good meals PICANTE style! haha

Spice it UP!
Picante

Back