• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

New Neighbors (guinea pigs)

Just went across the street and introduced myself to the new neighbor who have been in the process of moving in over the last week or so. Of course hot peppers came up in the conversation within the first 10 -15 mins.
I took a sample of my brown moruga / chocolate primo powder over to break the ice or melt it. Apparently the he of the new owners, who I have yet to meet is really into hot stuff(whatever that means). Most people I meet that make that claim dont know what really hot is, YET. Guess we will see.

Let us know how it goes. Hard to tell from what people say. Him being really into hot stuff could mean he sprinkles Reaper powder on everything he eats, or he really lays into the Texas Pete. :)

Peter S said:
Let us know how it goes. Hard to tell from what people say. Him being really into hot stuff could mean he sprinkles Reaper powder on everything he eats, or he really lays into the Texas Pete. :)

Precisely! My thought exactly.

Im fresh out of "test subjects" and i cant handle super hots. It makes it quite difficult when its time to "tell me what it needs" A little more salt or some sugar?

I thought you meant that they were Italian.. :)

I have some neighbours who I HATE. They're noisey, drug addled, bogans. I gave them a bag of super hots the other day... I'm so nice.

RaelThomas said:

I have some neighbours who I HATE. They're noisey, drug addled, bogans. I gave them a bag of super hots the other day... I'm so nice.

lol.  drug addicts arent the most observant folks....

RaelThomas said:

Ah, nice cure for the munchies. so thoughtful you are.

Back