New Site

Thanks!

The Hot+Spicy was actually 2 weeks ago, it was a lot of fun, it was our first show. There were about 10 hot sauce vendors and we were named the 'Flavor highlight of the show'

It was a lot of fun, it is every year, admission is free and they have celebrity chefs from Food TV Network.
This year it was Roger Mooking from Everyday Exotic. Very nice guy, loved our sauce.

--"Jake"

It was a big ego booster for sure, just got contacted this morning by a local tv station too, they want to do a bit on the sauce and me.

Been fun times for sure, only had the product available for 2 months now.

Keep your fingers crossed for Scovie award.

-Jake

I am the guy in the black shirt next to the pic of the guy playing the washboard.

That is our product in front, we had a hard time keeping the display stocked. Amazing what happens when you offer samples of your hot sauce on Ice Cream.

-Jake

jakealbert said:
Hi all,

Our new site is online and I welcome your comments!
http://jakealberts.com

--"Jake"

I love the site

This may be a little over topic, but being a food manufacturer and a marketing major, I absolutely love the design of your bottle and the label for it. WELL DONE ABSOLUTELY!

Thanks,

The bottle design was the fine work of Crystal Gewal of Creative Marc (creative_marc@hotmail.com) and the website was from the team at Think3.ca

I have been very fortunate to be able to work with these people on a very limited budget.

-Jake

jakealbert said:
Thanks,

The bottle design was the fine work of Crystal Gewal of Creative Marc (creative_marc@hotmail.com) and the website was from the team at Think3.ca

I have been very fortunate to be able to work with these people on a very limited budget.

-Jake

Just sent him an email thanks. We recommend a lot of our first timers to some label design company and I just never saw "creativeness" from him.

Welcome mate, I was born in London, ONT. myself.

Great site and good looking product too.

I love the fact your site works perfectly in Opera 10 with Javascript off. Not many sites do.
Nice layout colors and usability.

Wish ya well in your future success, have fun on THP too. :D

The site looks damn good!

1. The blur on the words Fire and Flair hurts my eyes. Stare at them and see :D

2. Make your logo clickable to the homepage.

Follow up to THP, I clicked on the fuego rojo pic on the index page and nothing happened. Would be nice if that went to your product page for fuego rojo...

Back