auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still at a loss for words, but I can definitely put together something for auction. What about homemade stuff? Can I do lile secret Santa and buy a couple bottles for the auction, with a stipulation that there will be some sauce and powder added too?

Also, I have a little bit of the garlic that ive grown from what gip sent me. If anyone is willing to try and help me to make sure the gip garlic genetics are not lost I can send a few cloves to a few people for free. I would just need you to try your beat at growing it, and can give the same advice on planting that he had given me.

R.I.P G.I.P.

I got a present in the mail. 

Not pictured: the shirt warrant man sent, the book, and the promo cards which he sent as well.

Thanks Warrant Man! 

warrantman1.jpg

DSCF1686.jpg

Walchit said:
I'm still at a loss for words, but I can definitely put together something for auction. What about homemade stuff? Can I do lile secret Santa and buy a couple bottles for the auction, with a stipulation that there will be some sauce and powder added too?

Also, I have a little bit of the garlic that ive grown from what gip sent me. If anyone is willing to try and help me to make sure the gip garlic genetics are not lost I can send a few cloves to a few people for free. I would just need you to try your beat at growing it, and can give the same advice on planting that he had given me.

R.I.P G.I.P.
You can add any items you like to the auction, all contributions are welcomed, thank you, Walchit. 

I'd like to auction a taste of Kansas City BBQ Sauce 4 pack.
Includes:
  • 1 bottle of Fiorella's Jack Stack Spicy
  • 1 bottle of Meat Mitch
  • 1 bottle of Johnny's Hot
  • 1 bottle of Haywards Pit (our all time favorite)
All of these are great sauces.

Auction ends 11 October - 8:00 PM Central.

Attachments

• BBQ_Sauce.JPG
    BBQ_Sauce.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 81
OP has been updated, thanks for your bid SL.  :P

Also, just a reminder, anyone wishing to make a monetary donation can do so by sending me a PM with the details. Any amounts will not be disclosed unless otherwise requested. 

Oh, by the way, all y'all  :metal:

Crazy Monkey's sauces are ready to go.  Do I wait for payment confirmation?  CM, please PM your mailing address to me. 

Thanks to all participating on behalf of GIP's family,  thanks to SR for facilitating.
SL

All winners need to PM me to arrange payment, I will confirm the payment with the auction host once the payment has been confirmed. If an auction host wants to send out their auction items before the payment has been confirmed, it is at their discretion. 

salsalady said:
I think Rawkstaw posted some seeds or pods?????  Didnt see that on the OP as an item????
Auction item #2

salsalady said:
I think Rawkstaw posted some seeds or pods?????  Didnt see that on the OP as an item????
Shorerider said:
All winners need to PM me to arrange payment, I will confirm the payment with the auction host once the payment has been confirmed. If an auction host wants to send out their auction items before the payment has been confirmed, it is at their discretion. 

Auction item #2

:doh:  

Back