vendor New to the site - sadly no seeds - whatd the best way

I live in Hong Kong and am looking to grow some scotch bonnets and Trinidadian peppers.

I manged to grow them til they bud then the ants got them and ate them up.. I tried everything but sadly I lost 10 that way.

I bought some seeds from Oz but only 50% germination from the whole lot (and they were expensive), my friend had them germinated and seeded by the local organic co-op so we await our first season, fingers crossed!

Its very hot here and we are in the midst of summer. Germination outdoors is good at this time of the year but I dont have any seeds.

I am willing to pay postage and a nominal fee but cannot afford to spend too much.

Anyone willing to forward any Scotch bonnet or Trinidadian pepper seeds they do not need and willing to post to Hong Kong?

I look forward to hearing from you
kind regards
Mandy

Unfortunately all of mine are planted. If you still dont have any in a couple of months, message me and I'll gladly send you some. I am growing 7 different types of Scorpions, and 4 different kinds of Scotch Bonnet's.
Also, I'm not sure if you were born and raised in Hong Kong; but if you were....your English is VERY good!

Unfortunately all of mine are planted. If you still dont have any in a couple of months, message me and I'll gladly send you some. I am growing 7 different types of Scorpions, and 4 different kinds of Scotch Bonnet's.
Also, I'm not sure if you were born and raised in Hong Kong; but if you were....your English is VERY good!

Thank I will update you but now is the perfect time to start seeding... its baking hot here. I am from UK and moved around quite a bit lol
mandy

Not to be a jerk, but I feel like I should point out that there is a forum for seed sales/trades and so forth

For your convenience I'll put a link at the end.

Welcome to the site! I would suggest looking up the member AjiJoe. He frequently gives away a lot of seeds, and only expects the recipient to send him a postage paid, addressed, return envelope. In fact he more than likely has a thread up in the seeds area of the marketplace :)

http://thehotpepper.com/forum/18-hot-peppersseeds/

Not to be a jerk, but I feel like I should point out that there is a forum for seed sales/trades and so forth

For your convenience I'll put a link at the end.

Welcome to the site! I would suggest looking up the member AjiJoe. He frequently gives away a lot of seeds, and only expects the recipient to send him a postage paid, addressed, return envelope. In fact he more than likely has a thread up in the seeds area of the marketplace :)

http://thehotpepper....t-peppersseeds/

many thanks... will do much apprecaited
mandy

I have now posted to the correct page now. However still say HI to everyone
mandy

Back