New Year's 12 Pack Giveaway - Winner Announced

In celebration of the New Year, here is your chance to win a free 12 pack.  The rules:

Guess the winning number of the Illinois State Lottery Pick 3 game (no Fireball) for the New Year's Day evening game.  Pick a number from 000 to 999  .All picks must be posted to this by 8:00 CST on Wednesday, January 1st.  In the event that no one gets the exact number, whomever guesses closest wins.  In the event of a tie, the person that guesses below the winning number will win.  Minimum of 10 posts to the forum required to enter.  Limited to continental United States only.  I will attempt to announce the winner tomorrow night, but it may be Thursday morning until the winner is identified.  I will pay shipping.  Good luck.

Going left to right, top to bottom:  smoked chocolate TScorpion w/tomato hot sauce, Sriracha style hot sauce, red chile hot sauce, Fatali puree, tequila/lime Habanero mustard, Naga puree, Black Naga powder, Paprika powder, smoked assorted red powder (hot), smoked assorted chocolate powder (hot), Charleston Hot powder, seasoned chili powder (hot reds, cumin, garlic, oregano, salt). 

P1040502.JPG

Packed and waiting for a winner:

P1040504.JPG

Hope that everyone has fun with this.  Happy New Year!

TJP

AldenMiller said:

Thanks Buddy!
AldenMiller - my apologies, but you do not meet the 100 post minimum requirement for this contest.  Sorry.  Number 627 is available.

TJP

Back