NEWBIE FROM CLEVELAND!!

Kato's dalmation who passed away this past year, was a habanero eater. I keep a picture of him in my office. He's got a hab in his mouth and he's looking for all the world like he is in his glory.

T

Tina Brooks said:
Kato's dalmation who passed away this past year, was a habanero eater. I keep a picture of him in my office. He's got a hab in his mouth and he's looking for all the world like he is in his glory.
Are dog's like birds when it comes to being able to be affected by capscacin?

imaguitargod said:
When I first got my dog about 12 years ago she got ino the habit of chewing on things she was'nt supposed to.I had read somewhere that if you put hot sauce on things you don't want them to chew this would descrouage them,not her,a few licks and there she goes chewing away.Guess she developed the taste.
BTW...she does look at her butt when she farts then looks at me and the wife and walksout of the room.

carl54 said:
BTW...she does look at her butt when she farts then looks at me and the wife and walksout of the room.
My dad had an Alaskan Malamute(who was 6 feet tall when he stood up...big dog) and he would walk into the tv room when my Grandpa was watching tv. Oliver(the dog) would sit down for a few minutes then let out a silent(but EXTREMELY smelly) fart and leave the room. 30 seconds you could hear my grandpa yell "OLIVER!!!!!!!!!"

Big dog+Smelly Silent Fart+Conciously Annoying My Grandfater=Priceless

imaguitargod said:

Nope. Dogs are like all other mammals and they experience Capsaicin probably in the same percentages as humans do. Which means that some of them, a very rare few of them will be immune to the effects, but somewhere around 10-20% of them will simply like the pepper.

T

Back