trade newbie gettin started - have thai chillis for trade

Hello to all the chilliheads. I just got into growin hot chillis. I'm embarrassed to say I only have thai's to trade. But if you're interested send me a PM.

I have red pods harvested from this plant. I think it's just a thai ornamental. It's a foot tall at the most. Pods are usually 1 inch or less, skinny and always point to the sun even when ripe (green to red). Harvested hundreds off this plant. Very productive. Very hot. Not hab hot.

When I first got the plant.
thai02.jpg

What it looks like today.
thai04.jpg

My second thai plant. Different. Thai hot/dragon maybe. These are the same ones used in asian restaurants. More upright growth habit than my first one, though also about foot tall. Pods start out upright but eventually lean downward due to weight. First pods put out, still green but largest is about 2 inches. Might need couple more weeks to ripen.
thai01.jpg

Also growin serrano's--flowers, no pods yet. Red savina--just seedling. Jalapeno--just seedlings. So for now only thais to offer. I'll start new thread when I have the others ready. Thanks for reading :)

Them plants look mighty nice! :)

I can offer you some seeds (some are open pollinated mind you, so there might be the odd cross pollinated F1 flying around) if you want. PM me and I'll let you know what I've got available.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)

And GO GOLDEN PANTHERS!:cool: (I'm an alumni...:()

Thanks for the kind words and welcome everyone.

I forgot to add that my red pods from the first plant should be pure since I had nothing else flowering when I harvested.

The second plant was open pollinated so I'm gonna try to isolate some buds for seeds.

And here's a pic of my third thai plant in ground. Same seed as the second plant. This one's over a foot tall. Just started putting out pods. Still green so hard to see.
thai05.jpg

Thanks again!

If you want more Thai seeds pm me for I live in Thailand. The little one looks like Prik key nuu hom and the second like Prik che fah

Prik is Chili in Thai

Hey if you are still looking for seeds hit me up.Bet we can help you.Have a great night and we see ya. Rich

Back