wanted Newbie seeks seeds...

Hello THP and seed stock hoarders  :surprised:

After spending a few weeks here now and reading the strains used by many for Sauces, eating, pickling I am looking to see if anyone has these available.

I purchased a few through vendors to get started prior to finding THP.
Had a couple members reply and help my search for Cascabella, Aus Lantern, and Aji Amarillo.

Here is what I hope to find for the 2017 season...Germinating Jan 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :hi:

Please use Mail or message if you don's want to post on the thread.
I can send SASE or Paypal postage etc as needed.

Australian Bruce

Bishops Hat
Bubblegum 7pot

Jays Peach Scorpion

Rocoto Red
Red Hatch

Pink Tiger

Trinidad Scorpion Red CARDI

White Fatalii

Hey Dan.

I've got some seeds for you. I think, I have

Bishops Hat
Bubblegum 7pot
Jays Peach Scorpion
Rocoto Red

I don't know about these.
White Fatalii

OCD Chilehead said:
Hey Dan.

I've got some seeds for you. I think, I have

Bishops Hat
Bubblegum 7pot
Jays Peach Scorpion
Rocoto Red

I don't know about these.
White Fatalii

Dan, I have the White Fatalii.  I have Yellow CARDI but not red, but have some kick ass Red Scorpions.  PM me.  I you got something to trade cool.  If not, just remember me in the future when ya do.

OCD, would love to trade for Bishops Hat.  Please look at the seed catalog in my signature for anything you might want to trade for.  If it is out of stock, just means it is currently drying.

AJ Drew said:

Dan, I have the White Fatalii.  I have Yellow CARDI but not red, but have some kick ass Red Scorpions.  PM me.  I you got something to trade cool.  If not, just remember me in the future when ya do.

OCD, would love to trade for Bishops Hat.  Please look at the seed catalog in my signature for anything you might want to trade for.  If it is out of stock, just means it is currently drying.
Message sent AJ, Thank you.

Would love the w. Fatalii and yellow CARDI

Something about the yellows just make me go Ahhh lol.

Will do trinidadman,

For now, please regard this seed quest CLOSED.

I have been contacted and have received or have seeds in route from a few members already. :party:

I don't want to anger the pepper gods or get any bad pepper karma being greedy  :dance: I will have a huge list to pick from this next season.

Thanks everyone for the help and can't thank you guys enough.

Masher 

Back