event Next Defcon Day, Saturday, June 19th, Monroe, CT

DEFCON DAY ALERT!

Saturday, June 19th

After a short hiatus, the Defcon Crew hits the road again. This time we head north to a new destination for one of our infamous Defcon Days. FREE Defcon wings all afternoon. And if we can get enough fools, we'll even throw one of our Wing-Eating Deathmatches! This one should be a lot of fun!

Come on down!

Rivalry Sports Grille
262 Main Street
Monroe, CT
203-268-7866]
www.rivalrysportsgrille.com​

T minus 2 days and counting......

Oh yeah, we tried a new tactic at the last Deathmatch in Somers, CT for the NERCC Regional Chili Cook-Off, to make things a little more 'interesting'. We will be trying it again this Saturday. Just think "Boot Camp".

Actually, just got an update. I was contacted by Heidi Voight, a current Marine. Shge helped us with the Deathmatch in Somers, CT a little while back, and gave me a copy of the flyer she's been circulating about the event. It's now a charity for "Homes for Troops", VERY cool! Check out our website to see the flyer, and also to see a little bit of new news about something happening on the horizon for Defcon.

Well, total success ruled the day! We had a great time, as did everyone. Here's a link to the Deathmatch that took place.

http://vimeo.com/12709139

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves

well - looks like John enjoyed himself and a lot of other people were in pain

dam John we need to get you out here to Northern Ohio for a Defcon Day!!!!!!! I'm sure Passow, Wordwiz, myself and a bunch more would show up and buy ya beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again I will have to defer to the fact I still have a regular 9-5 job, and am only alotted 10 days a year (including sick and personal days)of vacation time. If it was 500 miles closer, I would consider it for a weekend. It takes over 11 hours to drive, so in a 2-day weekend, 22 hours of it would be spent driving. We'll be making the trek in about 5 weeks for Jungle Jims Weekend of Fire, take a seat at the main event after the show on Saturday night, I'll hold a seat for ya.

Once again I will have to defer to the fact I still have a regular 9-5 job, and am only alotted 10 days a year (including sick and personal days)of vacation time. If it was 500 miles closer, I would consider it for a weekend. It takes over 11 hours to drive, so in a 2-day weekend, 22 hours of it would be spent driving. We'll be making the trek in about 5 weeks for Jungle Jims Weekend of Fire, take a seat at the main event after the show on Saturday night, I'll hold a seat for ya.

looking forward to it!!!!!!!

Back