Nice to meet you all!

I have already gotten some great info from the site. This is just too much fun!

I'm in southern Arizona and grow indoors and out. I had an outdoor Sugar Rush this year that produced an incredible harvest. No one would believe me if I tried to describe the plant. I cut it back and am trying to over-winter it to see how it might do a second season. Had a couple of Scotch Bonnetts and some sort of Naga that had a great flavor. Growing 5 Jalapenos indoors over the winter for poppers during March Madness. Thanks everyone. Cheers!

Yep. I know. I just don't think about pictures until it's over. I could get testimony from the FedEx guy, the UPS guy, 2 neighbors and my XYL who took maybe half of the fruit. The other half fed the javelina... I'll document next year if the plant does well next season. Thanks Mate! Cheers!

:welcome:
from the Pacific NorthWest!

:welcome:

I have already gotten some great info from the site. This is just too much fun!

I'm in southern Arizona and grow indoors and out. I had an outdoor Sugar Rush this year that produced an incredible harvest. No one would believe me if I tried to describe the plant. I cut it back and am trying to over-winter it to see how it might do a second season. Had a couple of Scotch Bonnetts and some sort of Naga that had a great flavor. Growing 5 Jalapenos indoors over the winter for poppers during March Madness. Thanks everyone. Cheers!
Good to have you here and I have to confess I love the Sugar Rush Peach as well. As for Jalapeno's.... I have a few sown as well of the more traditional form and color, but I am also working on many different variegated Jalapeno and Poblano varieties as well.
Sowing my Jalapeno seed en masse to make good selections.png

Back